Join ORG today!
Please set up a Direct Debit today.
Why should I join?
ORG are a small organisation but we punch above our weight. Your money leads to direct positive effects. For example:
- We have successfully campaigned against the Snoopers' Charter for 2 years, and have since seen it dropped.
- We produced our Digital Surveillance report offering reasonable alternatives to the suggested investigatory powers.
- We won Human Rights Campaigner of the Year at the 2012 Liberty awards.
- We are working with a huge coalition of campaigners and civil liberties groups to generate a mass joint campaign against state surveillance as revealed by Edward Snowden.
- We are running a legal challenge at the European Court of Human Rights, arguing that the Government's authoritarian surveillance practices have been unlawful.
Read the 6 things ORG want to do about surveillance here.
What are the benefits to being an ORG supporter?
- Supporters of ORG also get discounted tickets to all our events.
- Supporters who give £5/month or more will receive a free ORG logo t-shirt!
- Everyone who joins will get a copy of our latest report and ORG stickers to show your support (as pictured).
- Supporters of ORG vote in board elections.
- Supporters have opportunities to influence our policy and direction throughout the year.
- You will be part of an exciting community of engaged activists with plenty of opportunities to take direct action to stand up for your rights.
How do I join?
Joining by Direct Debit is the best way to become an ORG supporter. It’s much cheaper to do the paperwork meaning more of your hard-earned cash can go towards campaigning for digital rights.
Our supporters usually give between £5 and £10 each month, but please be as generous as you can afford to be.
If you don't want to use a Direct Debit, you can also set up a PayPal subscription. However, PayPal will cancel your subscription when your card expires so please use DirectDebit if you can.
You also make a one-off donation to us via PayPal, Flattr or by making a cheque payable to Open Rights Group.
And if I'm a Student or Unwaged?
We have a reduced join rate for students/unwaged:
Join for only £5/year