June 05, 2013 | Lee Maguire
Tickets for the final IT Crowd recording
Two tickets for the recording of the final episode are being auctioned to raise funds for ORG.
Update (7th June): The bidding was closed at 10am, and we've gotten back in touch with the highest bidder. Thanks for everyone else's participation.
Comedy writer, and ORG advisory council member, Graham Linehan has arranged for two audience tickets for the recording of the final episode of The IT Crowd. (Sharp-eyed viewers may have noticed the ORG logo amongst the on-set paraphernalia.)
Filming takes place this Saturday (8th June 2013) at Elstree Studios.
If you're interested in the tickets, please email email@example.com and make a blind bid for them before 10am on Friday the 7th.
Note that if you're planning on attending ORGCon 2013 on the same day, you may need to leave before 17:30 (the scheduled end) in order to make it to Elstree Studios for the 18:00-18:30 check-in.
Tickets for the TV shows are free and anyone can apply via sroaudiences.com. Permission has been granted for ORG to use these tickets for fundraising. Tickets for the I.T. Crowd are fully booked, but you can apply to be on the waiting list.
Minimum age for entry is 16. The winner will need to provide name, postcode, email address and phone number for the booking to be updated. Other terms below:
YOUR ATTENTION IS DRAWN TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE MAKE YOUR PARTY AWARE OF THESE. BY THE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS TICKET YOU AND YOUR PARTY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- This ticket is complimentary, not for sale, non-transferable and is issued by Elstree Studios ('The Studio') and Retort TV ("The Company").
- The Company and The Studio reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or to cancel or alter the times of commencement of the performance or the programme without notice to the ticket-holder and without liability to the ticket-holder in any respect whatsoever.
- Entry is subject to studio capacity and also by The Company and The Studio's discretion. This ticket does not guarantee entry.
- Neither The Company or their servants, agents or associates shall be liable for any loss or damage to property or personal injury of the ticket holder or to any other person associated with the ticket holder unless caused by the wilful or negligent act or omission by The Company, The Studio or their servants, agents and associates.
- The taking of photographs and the making of any other form of visual or sound recording by the ticket holder is strictly forbidden.
- Ticket-holders shall comply with all directions given to them from time to time by The Company, The Studio, or their servants, agents or associates.
- Children under sixteen years of age will not be admitted.
- Attendance at the recording shall constitute irrevocable permission by the ticket-holder to participate in and / or to be filmed / recorded and for The Company and The Studio to exploit any and all recordings of the programme or parts thereof (including any parts in which the ticket holder has been filmed/recorded) by all means and in all media without limitation as The Company shall deem appropriate.
- WARNING: Please note (i) ASTHMATICS - due to special effects used in some programmes, it may be necessary for us to use synthetic smoke. (ii) Strobe lighting may be used during the recording/ transmission.