The Open Rights Group wants to help you get your voice heard: by helping you to talk to your MP. Booking an appointment with your MP and saying what you think is easier than you might think.
At this event you will:
- Gain the confidence to talk and write to your MP
- Rehearse talking to your MP one on one
- Find out what MPs will ask you
- Learn how to write to your MP and get a response
- Meet other people campaigning against disconnection without trial in the Digital Economy Bill
Talking to your MP is the most effective way to make sure Parliament knows how unpopular and bad disconnection without trial really would be.
In these short sessions, you can try out talking to your MP or watch someone else having a go, and learn how to get your points across in a way that an MP will understand.
To book, please use these forms: