We raise awareness in the media of digital rights abuses and current threats and also provide a media clearinghouse, connecting journalists with digital rights experts and activists across a range of subject areas. In our brief history, we have quickly become an established media commentator, and can provide trained spokespeople to give quotes or appear on television and radio.
If you're a journalist or blogger in need of expert commentary for your story, whether that's a quote or just a chat, then the Open Rights Group wants to help you. Our staff, Advisory Council, and Board of Directors include a range of technology experts and thinkers.
- Call us with press queries on +44 (0) 20 7096 1079
- Email email@example.com.
- Sign up to our press mailing list for press releases on digital rights issues, or this list for Home Office correspondents
- Browse our press release archive
- Consult out Press resources
- Apr 23: Open letter to ISPs
- Apr 19: Open Rights Group announces biggest ever event
- Dec 14: ORG victory on parental controls
- Dec 7: GoldenEye appeal on Monday: ORG reaches £5k funding goal
- Dec 6: BPI's PromoBay.org ban lifted
Staff photos: Jim Killock